A business Facebook page has many perks. If you have a Facebook business page, then it becomes very easy for people to recognize your brand. recognize your brand. Facebook has billions of active monthly users which makes it the largest social media platform. If you have a business, then, the Facebook business account is for you. You can get a lot of reach through it and soon they will generate a lot of revenue for you. Also, there is no charge to create a Facebook business page. You just need to fill out some required information and your Facebook business account will be ready.
A FB business account is used by many organizations, people, businesses, public figures, etc. It helps a lot in personal branding. The business account is linked to Facebook ads and then Facebook marketplace. You can easily sell your goods or services on it. You can even get yourself add to Facebook groups to increase your reach and also for brand awareness.
How to create a Facebook business page?
Before you create your Facebook business page, you need to first log in to your personal account. Your Facebook business account will be linked to your personal account. There is no need to worry about your private information being connected to your business account. it is just for security purposes. One needs executives to run the page and that is why this is done. So first log in to your personal account and then follow the below-mentioned steps to create a Facebook business account:
- Go to facebook.com/pages/create. Enter the information as required. Create a business name for you. Fill in the category that suggests your page well. And at last, describe the business Facebook page and then click on Create Page.
- Next, upload the pictures on your page that is the cover page and the profile picture. Make sure you choose photos of good quality. It should relate to your page. Your profile picture should have good visuals. If you have your brand, then use your logo as your profile picture. If you are a celebrity or public figure, then you should use your photo as your profile picture. Your cover image should reflect the services your business provides. You can even use quotes as cover images. The photos you use reflect a lot about your page. If you are happy with your selection, click Save.
- The next step is to choose a username. The username of your FB business account should be up to 50 characters. It should be easy so that people can remember. If the username will be taken, Facebook will let you know. If it is available, click on Done.
- You should fill out the About section as people will view will create the first impression after viewing your profile. You should write the important information about your account. Just scroll the page down to set up your page. You can even add links to the website, call to action button, etc. The call to action button will help people to purchase goods or services, book an appointment, etc. If at some time, you want to edit your business Facebook page, you can unpublish the page and after that, you can publish it again. Also, it is not necessary to edit your page, you can do it later after some time by going to the settings.
- You always need an audience for your page. You will create a Facebook business page for the audience, you will sell your products and services to them.
If you want to create one, these steps will guide you on how to create a Facebook business page.